With the new work week ahead I'm looking back on a nice weekend. I finally had time to do some blogging and reading. I finished a couple of books and stories about which I posted a short review and two more books (reviews will be posted soon): Some Kind of Hero by Michelle Cary and Heat of Passion by Elle Kennedy. Both contemporaries that were a good, pleasant read.
I haven't decided yet what my next book is gonna be. Maybe Double Play by Jill Shalvis or Songbird by Maya Banks. Or perhaps I will choose a M/M book instead, e.g. The Assignment by Evangeline Anderson, which is on my TBR pile for ages now.
And I also purchased some nice books last weekend, that I'm also looking forward to, but that have to stay on the TBR pile a little bit longer:
- Stephanie Tyler, Hard to Hold (Hold trilogy, #1)
- Claire Thompson, Texas Surrender
- Bella Andre, Hot as Sin (Hot Shots: Men of Fire #2)
- Tory Temple, Heat (Firefighters, #1)
- Jess Dee, A Question of Trust
- Cindy Gerard, Show No Mercy (Black Ops, #1)