March has been a weird month for me with losing our baby Binny right in the middel of it (the 17th). It damped my enjoyment in bloghopping and writing reviews. Only this week I started to pick up where I left a little bit. I certainly want to bloghop and review much more again in April!
Luckily, it didn't diminish my reading a lot, although I started reading a few books that I haven't finished yet. Somehow I couldn't stay focused and left them to pick up another book. But I definitely will finish them soon (among them J.R. Patrick's Only Yours, Lorie O'Clare's Taking It All, Joey W. Hill's Natural Law (almost finished) and Rachel Vincent's Shift).
I still managed to read 10 other romances in March, that brought some wonderful distraction from my grief.
This is my list:
1. Midnight Dalliance by S.J. Frost, 3.5 stars
2. Conquest by S.J. Frost, 4 stars
3. Catch Me If You Can by L.B. Gregg, 4 stars
4. The Darkest Fire (Lords of the Underworld, #0.5, Prequel) by Gena Showalter, 2 stars
5. The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter, 4 stars
6. Issue of Trust by Lorie O'Clare, 3.5 stars
7. Rope Dreams by Eliza Gayle, 3 stars
8. Somebody Killed His Editor (Holmes & Moriarity, #1) by Josh Lanyon, 4 stars
9. More by Sloan Parker, 5 stars
10. Freeze Frame (Faerily Imperfect, #3) by Mia Watts, 4 stars
I'll write some reviews later and post them in April!
Blog wise March was a friendly month for me. I received quite some blog awards. One of them I haven't even mentioned yet. It's the Love Your Header Award from Leontine. Thanks hon!
And what would a monthly wrap-up post be overhere at my place without some yummy man candy, right? So, one delicious, hot, playful guy coming up! Enjoy!